Adult abuse report form for members of the public

  • Current Page2_YourConcernPage
  • Complete

You can use this form if you think you or a vulnerable person are at risk of harm, being abused or neglected.

Please enter your details first:

Preferred contact method

Your concern

Details of the person concerned:

Date of birth
For example 08/02/1982

You can also contact Adult Social Care on:

  • Telephone: 01273 295555
  • Minicom: 01273 296388
  • In an emergency, please┬ácall 999
  • If you think a crime has taken place, please┬ácall Sussex Police on 0845 60 70 999